Safety Precautions practiced while performing services.
Below are some of the precautions I take:
- Avoid shaking hands to eliminate any form of skin on skin contact with the signer.
- Wear a face mask or cloth head covering and request the signers to do the same.
- Carry gloves and sanitizer.
- I ask that you hold your personal pens so that no one has to share a pen.
- I practice social distancing. Maintain a safe distance of at least six feet from the signer at all times.
- I avoid touching any identification documents. We ask the you place it on a table and view it from a distance.
- Arrange and group documents for notarization to reduce the time spent with the signer.
- I identify and mark all pages that need notarization beforehand to allow for bulk notarization.
- I will inquire about anyone with high risks like elderly parents or young kids. I will request that you limit exposure to such people while making the house-call.
- If the signer(s) are feeling unwell or has any symptoms, I will decline the meeting.
I assure you that you can always reschedule once you are feeling better and have completed the prescribed quarantine period.
If I develop any symptoms, I will immediately inform the relevant authorities and decline your signing.
I comply with the local health and safety orders while performing notarizations.